An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our company as a Recruitment Administrator. The role will involve advertising positions internally and externally using current templates on various external websites as well as the companies own website.
You will also be responsible for liaising with managers during the shortlisting process and arranging interviews accordingly. As well as this you will be responsible for answering all queries on recruitment from external applicants. Therefore a good telephone manner and a level of confidence are important to succeed in the role. You may also assist in the interviews in a note taking capacity from time to time.
The role will also involve researching different ways of recruitment and presenting this information back to senior managers to review, for example which job sites are most effective to advertise our vacancies on and how could we improve recruitment as a business. Therefore there is an opportunity to really get stuck in and make a difference here.
It is desirable for the candidate to have past experience in recruitment, however full training will be given. We are keen to appoint someone with a good attitude who can hit the ground running.
The requirements for the position are listed below:
· A good telephone manner and exceptional interpersonal skills
· The ability to manage your own workload and to work autonomously
· Excellent written communication
· A strong knowledge of IT packages including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
· The ability to use spreadsheets and to analyse data
· A willingness to learn and a can do attitude
· A desire to work in recruitment (previous experience would be beneficial)
· A competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
· Continued scope for Salary Progression
· Commitment to Continuing Professional Development
· Full training will be given
For an application form, please contact our recruitment team by:
Telephoning: 0114 2800280
Closing Date: 14.02.2018
Progressive Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in the our care.Job Description Apply Now