An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our company as a Payroll Administrator. The role will involve ensuring that the company payroll records accurately reflect the wages and salary costs of all members of staff at all times.
You will also be responsible for statutory reporting requirements and the establishment and maintenance of staff wage files.
The role will also involve accurate recordings of new staff and departures in company records. Dealing with all statutory forms, i.e. P45, P46, P11D.
It is desirable for the candidate to have past experience in a similar role.
The requirements for the position are listed below:
· Good communication and interactive skills
· Attention to detail and organization
· Ability to work to deadlines
· A respect for confidentiality
· Competent in Microsoft Work & Excel
· A competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
· Continued scope for Salary Progression
· Commitment to Continuing Professional Development
· Full training will be given
For an application form, please contact our recruitment team by:
Telephoning: 0114 2800280
Closing Date: 14.02.2018
Progressive Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in the our care.Apply Now