0114 2800 200
Manager - Supported Living (Families)
Health & Social Care
Closing Date: 24/09/18
Manager - Stalybridge
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic and committed individual to join a friendly and growing organisation that is leading the way in providing innovative quality care and support.
Within our Supported Living Services we:
- Provide tailored services for parents and their children who may be moving on from residential care and/or may need extra support to live independently with their child
- Offer personalised support based upon their own individual needs
- Provide continuous planning to support a positive transition to independence
- Level 3 Diploma in Children & Young People’s Workforce / Residential Childcare Experience of working with young people within a residential or supported living environment
- A Management qualification and experience in a leading a team.
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience with scope for salary progression.
- Access to Company Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Induction with access to ongoing and extensive paid training
- Access to recognised qualifications
- Opportunities and commitment to career progression
For an application form and to find out more about this role please:
Closing Date: 24/09/2018
Interview date: 28/09/2018
This role is subject to safer recruitment and therefore applicants will need to fill out our application form. To obtain a copy please call 0114 2800210 or apply directly at www.progressivecare.co.uk