Support Worker - Family Assessment
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic and committed individual to join a friendly and growing organisation that is leading the way in providing innovative quality care and support.
As a market leader in family assessment we provide:
· High quality services for families where there are concerns about the parent’s ability to provide care to their children.
· A 12 week assessment process to evidence that parents are able to look after their children
· Safe and secure environments including sophisticated 24-hour CCTV and audio systems
. Health and Social Care Diploma level 3 (or a willingness to work towards this qualification)
· Experience of working within residential environment
· A commitment to working with and empathy for families who find themselves in difficult situations
· Motivated team players who have the ability to form positive relationships with others
· Experience of working with service users with learning disabilities
· Zero hour contracts
· Salary dependent on qualifications and experience with scope for salary progression
· Access to Company Pension Scheme
· Comprehensive Induction with access to ongoing and extensive paid training
· Access to recognized qualifications
· Opportunities and commitment to career progression
For an application form and to find out more about this role please:
Closing Date: 22/06/2018
Interview date: 29/06/2018
Progressive Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in the our care. You will also be asked to complete our standard application form.Job Description Apply Now