Floating Support Service - Contact Centre
Hours: Full-time, part-time or zero hour contracts (16, 20 & 25 hours for part time)
Salary: £8.20 to £8.70 per hour (Dependant of qualifications and experience)
Progressive Care Ltd is a privately owned company which is successfully leading the way in providing innovative care and support solutions.
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to work in our floating support team in the Sheffield area. The service is open 24 hours a day, to meet our service needs.
Our Family Services are offered to both local authorities and the private sector. Our Family Services offer a safe and effective alternative for parents and children in a stimulating environment. We also provide onsite cover and support to all other residential services.
· Provide support to families as part of a plan of work
· Support families in their homes or one of our residential living projects
· Provide support to our family support service, contact centre and other services
· Assist with personal hygiene, domestic tasks and accompanying to social activities
· Monitor and support services during visits to make family time together as stress-free as possible
· Ability to work with families and children and must be able to demonstrate this
· Understand and show empathy towards families who find themselves in difficult situations
· Some experience of working with families and children is not essential
· Have a desire to work with vulnerable individuals within their own homes and the community
· You must hold a full and clean UK driving licence.
· Access to Company Pension Scheme
· Comprehensive Induction
· Access to ongoing and extensive training
· Access to recognised qualifications
· Opportunities and commitment to career progression
Telephone: 0114 2800 210
Closing date: 06/11/2018
Interview date: 09/11/2018
For more information and an application form, please call 0114 2800210. You can also visit our website at www.progressivecare.co.uk to apply direct.Job Description Apply Now