0114 2800 200
Support Worker - Children's Residental
Health & Social Care
Closing Date: 12/08/18
Children’s Residential Home
Hours: Full time, Part time and Zero hours available
Salary: £8.20-£8.70 per hour (salary dependent on qualifications and experience with scope for salary progression)
Progressive Care Ltd is a privately owned company which is successfully leading the way in providing innovative care and support solutions. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic and committed Support Worker to join our friendly and growing organisation that is leading the way in providing innovative support.
- Provide high quality enhanced residential living for children and young people, aged 11-16
- Offer personalized support plans to meet their changing needs
- Encourage young people to make independent choices, learn new skills and become an active member of the community.
- Level 3 Diploma in Children & Young People’s Workforce / Residential Childcare (or for you to be willing to work towards Level 3 Residential Childcare)
- Experience of working within a children’s residential home
- A commitment to working with young people who may experience emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Motivated team players who have the ability to form positive relationships with young people.
- Full-time, Part Time & Zero Hours contracts available
- Access to Company Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Induction
- Access to ongoing and extensive training
- Access to recognised qualifications
- Opportunities and commitment to career progression
Telephone: 0114 2800 210
Closing Date: 12/08/2018
Interview date: TBC
This role is subject to safer recruitment and therefore applicants will need to fill out our application form. To obtain a copy please call 0114 2800210, where we will be able to assist you. You can also visit our website directly at www.progressivecare.co.uk to apply direct.