0114 2800 200
Support Worker - Supported Living 16+ (Sheffield)
Health & Social Care
Closing Date: 15/10/18
Supported Living (16+)
Hours: Full Time or Zero Hour contracts
Salary: £8.20-£8.70 per hour (salary dependent on qualifications and experience)
Progressive Care Ltd is a privately owned company which is successfully leading the way in providing innovative care and support solutions. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic and committed Support Worker to join our friendly and growing organisation that is leading the way in providing innovative support.
- Provide tailored services for young people aged 16+ who may be moving on from residential care and/or may have experienced issues such as substance abuse and exploitation.
- Offer personalised support based upon their own individual needs
- Provide continuous assessment and planning to support a positive transition to independence
- Level 3 Diploma in Children & Young People’s Workforce / Residential Childcare or willingness to work towards
- Experience of working with young people within a residential or supported living environment
- A commitment to working with young people who may experience emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Motivated team players who have the ability to form positive relationships with young people
- Access to Company Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Induction
- Access to ongoing and extensive training
- Access to recognised qualifications
- Opportunities for salary progression and commitment to career development
Telephone: 0114 2800 210
Closing Date: 15/10/2018
Interview date: 18/10/2018
For more information and an application form, please call 0114 2800210. You can also visit our website at www.progressivecare.co.uk to apply direct.