An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic and committed individual to join a friendly and growing organisation that is leading the way in providing innovative quality care and support.
At our children’s residential home we:
• Provide high quality enhanced residential living for children and young people, aged 11-16
• Offer personalised support plans to meet their changing needs
• Encourage young people to make independent choices, learn new skills and become an active member of the community
• Level 3 Diploma in Children & Young People’s Workforce / Residential Childcare (or for you to be willing to work towards Level 3 Residential Childcare)
• Experience of working within a children’s residential home
• A commitment to working with young people who may experience emotional and behvioural difficulties
• Motivated team players who have the ability to form positive relationships with young people
• Full-time, part-time or zero hour contracts
• Excellent rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience with scope for salary progression
• A Comprehensive Induction
• Access to ongoing training and recognised qualifications
• Opportunities and commitment to career progression
• Access to Company Pension Scheme
For an application form and to find out more about this role please:
Closing Date: 12th February 2017
Progressive Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in the our care.