Deputy Manager - Supported Living (16+)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic and committed individual to join a friendly and growing organisation that is leading the way in providing innovative quality care and support.
Within our Supported Living Services we:
• Provide tailored services for young people aged 16+ who may be moving on from residential care and/or may have experienced issues such as substance abuse and exploitation.
• Offer personalised support based upon their own individual needs
• Provide continuous assessment and planning to support a positive transition to independence.
• Level 3 Diploma in Children & Young People’s Workforce / Residential Childcare
• Experience of working with young people within a residential or supported living environment
• A good understanding of management practice with the ability to motivate others
• A competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience with scope for salary progression
• Access to Company Pension Scheme
• Comprehensive Induction with access to ongoing and extensive paid training
• Access to recognised qualifications
• Opportunities and commitment to career progression
Closing Date: 12th February 2017
Progressive Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in the our care.