Manager – Supported Living Service
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic Manager to join an Organisation that is successfully leading the way in providing Innovative, Quality Care & Support solutions for Older People, Adults, Children & Families across South Yorkshire, East Midlands and the North West.
Based on our extensive experience in supporting families and young people, we have a clear understanding that sometimes parents need additional support to enable them to live independently and parent their child/children to the best of their ability and that sometimes young people need additional support in building their life skills to enable independent living. Based on this we have successfully extended our services to provide specialist supported living for families and young people that is both forward-thinking and innovative, consisting of:
• Quality two bedroom independent apartments to reflect real life living
• 24hr on site dedicated multi-disciplinary support team
• Tailored & flexible Support packages to meet the assessed individual needs of each resident
• Educated to Diploma Level 3 in a relevant field
• Experience of working within a supported living environment
• Experience of working with families and/or young people
• Experience of leading , developing and motivating a staff team
• Willingness to undertake a management qualification if not already held
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Salary dependent on qualifications and experience
• Continued scope for Salary Progression
• Commitment to Continuing Professional Development
• Opportunities and Commitment to Career Progression
For an application form, please contact our recruitment team by:
Telephoning: 0114 2800280
Closing Date: 29/09/2017
Progressive Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in the our care.