Care Assistant – Nights
Salary: £7.20 - £7.50 Per Hour
At our beautiful site in Matlock, we offer 24 hour residential care for adults and older people who have a range of complex needs.
· A commitment and desire to work with older people
· A caring nature with a focus on promoting privacy and dignity
· Experience is not required as training will be provided
· Full time and part time Contracts
· Opportunities for salary progression
· Access to company pension scheme
· 28 days paid annual leave (pro-rata for part-time and relief Contracts)
· Comprehensive induction with access to ongoing and extensive paid training
· Access to recognised qualifications
· Opportunities and commitment to career progression
· DBS check
The position involves working weekends and Bank Holidays
Telephone: 0114 2800210
Closing Date: 28th November 2017
Progressive Care is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Because of the nature of its’ work with children and vulnerable adults, Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks, at an enhanced level, on all persons whose work, or proposed work, will involve regular contact with, or working in close proximity to, children and vulnerable adults in our care.
Job Description Apply Now