Support Worker - Supported Living (16+)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic and committed individual to join a friendly and growing organisation that is leading the way in providing innovative quality care and support.
Within our Supported Living Services we:
• Provide tailored services for young people aged 16+ who may be moving on from residential care and/or may have experienced issues such as substance abuse and exploitation.
• Offer personalised support based upon their own individual needs
• Provide continuous assessment and planning to support a positive transition to independence.
• Level 3 Diploma in Children & Young People’s Workforce / Residential Childcare
• Experience of working with young people within a residential or supported living environment
• A commitment to working with young people who may experience emotional and behvioural difficulties
• Motivated team players who have the ability to form positive relationships with young people
• Full-time, part-time or zero hour contracts
• £7.35 - £8.10 per hour (salary dependent on qualifications and experience with scope for salary progression)
• Access to Company Pension Scheme
• Comprehensive Induction with access to ongoing and extensive paid training
• Access to recognised qualifications
• Opportunities and commitment to career progression
• Free DBS check
For an application form and to find out more about this role please:
Closing Date: 14th Ooctober 2016
Progressive Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in the our care.