0114 2800 200
Deputy Manager - Family Assessment
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Health & Social Care
Closing Date: 30/04/18
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic and committed individual to join a friendly and growing organisation that is leading the way in providing innovative quality care and support.
As a market leader in family assessment we provide:
- High quality services for families where there are concerns about the parent’s ability to provide care to their children.
- A 12 week assessment process to evidence that parents are able to look after their children
- Safe and secure quality environments, including sophisticated 24-hour CCTV and audio systems
- Level 3 Diploma in Children & Young People’s Workforce
- Experience of working within a residential environment
- A good understanding of management practice with the ability to motivate others
- A caring and committed individual who has a desire to work with and directly support families
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- £20,950 - £26,950 per annum (salary dependent on qualifications and experience with scope for salary progression)
- Comprehensive Induction with access to extensive paid training
- Access to nationally recognized qualifications
- Opportunities and commitment to career progression
Closing date: 30th April 2018
Interview date: TBC
This role is subject to safer recruitment and therefore applicants will need to fill out our application form. To obtain a copy please call 0114 2800210, where our recruitment administrator will be able to assist you.