0114 2800 200
Deputy Manager - Residential Care Home
Matlock, United Kingdom
Health & Social Care
Closing Date: 22/05/18
Residential Care Home
Location: Matlock, Derbyshire
Hours: Full time
Salary: Excellent rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience.
Progressive Care is a privately owned company which is successfully leading the way in providing high quality care for the elderly. Due to internal promotion, we have an exciting opportunity for a new deputy manager to assist the Registered Home Manager by supervising the staff team and ensuring consistently high level of care and dignity for our elderly residents.
- Helping to ensure adherence to all regulations and outcomes under the Care Quality Commission.
- Effectively developing good communication links between colleagues and use these to assist in managing a staff team.
- Assisting in the development of communication networks with local authorities, families, health professionals and neighbours etc.
- Managing staff under the direction of the Registered Manager, in the day to day running of the home, deputising when the Manager is absent.
- Having awareness of operational staffing needs and to work allocated shifts, providing cover where necessary.
- Experience in an elderly residential care home environment.
- Some senior experience/experience managing other staff.
- Health and Social Care Diploma level 3.
- Level 3 in Leadership and Management or a willingness to work towards.
- Thorough management induction and training.
- Proactive approach ongoing training and gaining recognised qualifications.
- Commitment to individual professional development.
- Access to Company Pension Scheme.
- Structured career progression.
Closing date: 22nd May 2018
Interview date: 24th May 2018
For more information and an application form, please call 0114 2800210. You can also visit our website at www.progressivecare.co.uk to apply direct.