An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic and committed individual to join a friendly and growing organisation that is leading the way in providing innovative quality care and support.
As a market leader in family assessment we provide:
· High quality services for families where there are concerns about the parent’s ability to provide care to their children.
· A 12 week assessment process to evidence that parents are able to look after their children
· Safe and secure quality environments, including sophisticated 24-hour CCTV and audio systems
· Level 3 Diploma in Children & Young People’s Workforce
· Experience of working within a residential environment
· A good understanding of management practice with the ability to motivate others
· A caring and committed individual who has a desire to work with and directly support families
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· £20,950 - £26,950 per annum (salary dependent on qualifications and experience with scope for salary progression)
· Comprehensive Induction with access to extensive paid training
· Access to nationally recognized qualifications
· Opportunities and commitment to career progression
For an application form and to find out more about this role please:
Progressive Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in our care.Job Description Apply Now