0114 2800 200
Team Leader - Supported Living (Learning Disablity Matlock)
Health & Social Care
Closing Date: 15/10/18
Location: Matlock, Derbyshire
Hours: Full time
Salary: Excellent rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience.
Progressive Care is a privately owned company which is successfully leading the way in providing high quality care for the elderly. We have an exciting opportunity for a new Senior Support Worker to join our Learning Disabilities support team in Matlock, helping supervise the staff team and ensuring consistently high level of care and dignity for our service users.
As a permanent, full-time Senior Support Worker you will be responsible for:
- Having a working knowledge and actively promote policies in relation to the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA), immediately reporting and documenting anything of concern.
- Helping to plan rotas, shifts and the allocation of duties to staff.
- Acting as a mentor for new staff.
- Ensuring the implementation of all individual plans in order to support the residents in achieving their full potential, ensuring you have an awareness of issues relating to residents.
- Encouraging and assisting service users to put forward their own thoughts and ideas for their support plans.
- Assisting the manager in carrying out a robust quality assurance monitoring system.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in working with vulnerable adults
- Some senior experience/established support worker career
- Health and Social Care Diploma level 3
Closing date: 15/10/2018
Interview date: 17/10/2018
For more information and an application form, please call 0114 2800210. You can also visit our website at www.progressivecare.co.uk to apply direct.