Progressive Care is a privately owned company which is successfully leading the way in providing innovative care & support solutions for Children, Young Adults, Families and Adults across South Yorkshire, East Midlands and the North West.
At our Children’s Residential Home in Sheffield, we provide high quality enhanced residential living for children and young people.
We are looking to appoint an experienced and motivated Registered Home Manager to support and drive the service forward, promoting and delivering the highest possible standards of care to vulnerable children and young adults. Acting as the senior professional person within the staff team, you will ensure that all aspects of care and support delivered is compliant with current Legislation and that high quality care is embedded within the culture of the team.
As the Registered Home Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the Home which includes:
• Development, implementation and monitoring of individual Care Plans
• Maintenance of a safe, secure and homely environment
• Leadership and guidance of an established staff team
• Staff training and development
• Recruitment and Induction of new staff
• Level 3 (or above) Diploma in Leadership & Management and to be willing to work towards this the level 5 Diploma and committed to achieving this within a given timeframe
• Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Children & Young People’s Services) or a recognised Social Work qualification
• A minimum of two years’ experience of working within residential care
• Experience of working with vulnerable adults and children
• Experience of leading , developing and motivating a staff team
• A sound knowledge of current Legislation and OFSTED requirements
• Excellent rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience with scope for salary progression
• Comprehensive Induction
• Access to on going training and recognised qualifications
• Opportunities and commitment to career progression
• Access to Company Pension Scheme
For an application form, or to find out more about the role:
Please call 0114 2800210
Closing Date: 27 March 2018
Progressive Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults the Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in the our care.Job Description Apply Now