An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our company as a Receptionist. As the receptionist you will act as the face of the organisation and be responsible for greeting visitor, ensuring a positive first impression of the organisation is made.
To be considered for this position you must have excellent skills in Microsoft Office programmes, including Word and Outlook. Previous experience within a similar role is also essential.
Your duties will include:
· Welcoming visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone
· Answering or referring enquiries
· Directing visitors/callers appropriately by maintaining employee and department directories
· Maintaining security by following procedures and monitoring signing in book
· Preparing the boardroom for meetings, organizing refreshments where appropriate
· Maintaining a room booking system, taking and recording requests to book the room
· Dealing with all deliveries for the business, signing off items as they arrive
· Being responsible for all aspects of post including sorting and franking letters and envelopes
· Maintaining appropriate stock levels of stationary at all times
· A competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
· Continued scope for Salary Progression
· Commitment to Continuing Professional Development
For an application form, please contact our recruitment team by:
Telephone: 0114 2800280
Progressive Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in the our care.Job Description Apply Now