Progressive Care is a leading National provider of Residential Family Assessment services for families. Recognised for its innovative, high quality Assessment services we now have attractive and exciting opportunities for ambitious and driven individuals to work with families at various levels.
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide targeted assessments for Families.
• Safeguard Parents and Children through continued assessment and planning
• Engage with Families and develop professional relationships based on trust
• Provide daily support and crisis management skills to Families
• Support parents to reach their full potential to enable them to care for their child/children to a “good enough standard”
• Be involved in parent-child activities that support healthy attachment and child development
• Work collaboratively with community recourses and advocate for parents where necessary
• Level 3 Children & Young Peoples Workforce Diploma is desirable, however this is not essential as full training will be provided for successful applicants.
• Experience of working with parents and children who are motivated and have a genuine desire to help and support others
• Good Literacy and communication skills
• Patience and empathy of some of the issues and challenges that Families in our centre face
• People who are eager to ‘make a difference’
• A Comprehensive Induction
• Constructive/reflective supervision to ensure thorough understanding of the role.
• Full access to our in-house Accredited Training Centre to ensure ongoing and extensive training resulting to recognised qualifications
• Continued professional development with excellent opportunities for promotion
• Team building Skills
• An extremely rewarding and fulfilling job with great variety
Hours: Full-time, Part-time or Flexible hour contracts
Salary: Excellent rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience
T: 0114 2800210Job Description Apply Now