Hours: Full time, part time,or flexible hour contracts
Salary: Excellent rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience
Progressive Care is a leading National provider of Residential Family Assessment services for families. Recognised for its innovative, high quality Assessment services we now have attractive and exciting opportunities for ambitious and driven Residential Social Workers.
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide Targeted Assessments for Families, using the DoH Assessment Framework.
• Safeguard Parents and Children through continued Assessment and Planning
• Write detailed and comprehensive Reports for Court
• Support the Managers in mentoring and developing the staff team
• Work collaboratively with community resources and advocate for parents where necessary
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Social Work
• Experience of working with Families
• Experience of assessments desired but not essential as full training will be given
• Experience of Child Protection • Patience & empathy of the issues and challenges Families may encounter/face
• Good Literacy and communication skills
• Constructive/reﬂective supervision to ensure thorough understanding of role.
• Full access to our in-house Accredited Training Centre to ensure ongoing extensive training resulting in recognised qualiﬁcations.
• Continued professional development with excellent opportunities for promotion
• Team building skills
• A Comprehensive InductionJob Description Apply Now