0114 2800 200
Support Worker – Bridging Support (16+)
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Health & Social Care
Closing Date: 30/04/18
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic and committed individual to join a friendly and growing organisation that is leading the way in providing innovative quality care and support.
Within our Supported Living Services we:
- Provide tailored services for young people aged 16+ who may be moving on from residential care and/or may have experienced issues such as substance abuse and exploitation.
- Offer personalised support based upon their own individual needs
- Provide continuous assessment and planning to support a positive transition to independence.
- Level 3 Diploma in Children & Young People’s Workforce / Residential Childcare
- Experience of working with young people within a residential or supported living environment
- A commitment to working with young people who may experience emotional and behavioral difficulties
- Motivated team players who have the ability to form positive relationships with young people
- Full-time, part-time or zero hour contracts
- Salary dependent on qualifications and experience with scope for salary progression
- Access to Company Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Induction with access to ongoing and extensive paid training
- Access to recognised qualifications
- Opportunities and commitment to career progression
- Free DBS check
Closing date: 30th April 2018
Interview date: TBC
This role is subject to safer recruitment and therefore applicants will need to fill out our application form. To obtain a copy please call 0114 2800210, where our recruitment administrator will be able to assist you. You can also visit our website directly at www.progressivecare.co.uk to apply direct.