0114 2800 200
Support Worker - Bridging Living (16+)
Health & Social Care
Closing Date: 28/05/18
Bridging Living (16+)
Hours: Full time
Salary: 8.20-8.70 per hour (salary dependent on qualifications and experience with scope for salary progression)
Progressive Care Ltd is a privately owned company which is successfully leading the way in providing innovative care and support solutions. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic and committed Support Worker to join our friendly and growing organisation that is leading the way in providing innovative support.
- Provide tailored services for young people aged 16+ who may be moving on from residential care and/or may have experienced issues such as substance abuse and exploitation.
- Offer personalised support based upon their own individual needs
- Provide continuous assessment and planning to support a positive transition to independence.
- Level 3 Diploma in Children & Young People’s Workforce / Residential Childcare
- Experience of working with young people within a residential or supported living environment
- A commitment to working with young people who may experience emotional and behavioral difficulties
- Motivated team players who have the ability to form positive relationships with young people
- Full-time, part-time or zero hour contracts
- Access to Company Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Induction
- Access to ongoing and extensive training
- Access to recognised qualifications
- Opportunities and commitment to career progression
Telephone: 0114 2800 210
Closing Date: 28/05/2018
Interview date: 06/06/2018
This role is subject to safer recruitment and therefore applicants will need to fill out our application form. To obtain a copy please call 0114 2800210, where our recruitment administrator will be able to assist you or click 'apply now'.