0114 2800 200
Support Worker - Children's Residential Home
Health & Social Care
Closing Date: 31/05/18
Children’s Residential Home
Hours: Full-time, part-time or zero hour contracts
Salary: Excellent rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience.
Progressive Care Ltd is a privately owned company which is successfully leading the way in providing innovative care and support solutions. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic and committed Support Worker to join our friendly and growing organisation that is leading the way in providing innovative support.
- Provide high quality enhanced residential living for children and young people, aged 11-16
- Offer personalized support plans to meet their changing needs
- Encourage young people to make independent choices, learn new skills and become active members of the community
- Level 3 Diploma in Children & Young People’s Workforce / Residential Childcare (or for you to be willing to work towards Level 3 Residential Childcare)
- Experience of working within a Children’s Residential Home
- A commitment to working with young people who may experience Emotional and Behavioural difficulties
- Motivated team players who have the ability to form positive relationships with young people
- Access to Company Pension Scheme
- Comprehensive Induction
- Access to ongoing and extensive training
- Access to recognised qualifications
- Opportunities and commitment to career progression
Telephone: 0114 2800 210
Closing date: 31st May 2018
Interview date: 7th June 2018
For more information and an application form, please call 0114 2800210. You can also visit our website at www.progressivecare.co.uk to apply direct.