Progressive Care is a privately owned company which is successfully leading the way in providing innovative care & support solutions for Adults, Young Adults, Children and Families across South Yorkshire, East Midlands and the North West.
At our Lilybank Hamlet site in Matlock we offer 24 hour residential care for 47 adults and older people. The site is surrounded by extensive and accessible landscaped gardens and grounds. We have communal rooms, in which group entertainment is provided along with TV and music facilities dependent on the individuals wishes.
We are looking to appoint a motivated Home Manager to support and drive the service forward, promoting and delivering the highest possible standards of care and support to families. Acting as the senior professional person within the staff team, you will ensure that all aspects of care and support delivered is compliant with current legislation and that high quality care is embedded within the culture of the team.
As the CQC Registered Home Manager, you will have responsibility for the day-to-day running of the Home which includes:
• Development, implementation and monitoring of care plans and risk assessments
• Maintenance of a safe, secure and homely environment for residents
• Leadership and guidance of a staff team
• Staff training and development
• Recruitment and Induction of new staff
• Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care
• Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management in Health & Social Care (or for you to be willing to work towards this qualification)
• Substantial experience of working within a residential care home
• Experience of managing and developing a staff team within a residential environment
• A sound knowledge of current legislation and CQC requirements
• Excellent rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience with scope for salary progression
• Comprehensive Induction
• Access to ongoing training and recognised qualifications
• Opportunities and commitment to career progression
• Access to Company Pension Scheme
For an application form, please email our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0114 2800200.
Closing Date: 21st February 2018
Progressive Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Because of the nature of its’ work with children and vulnerable adults, Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level, on all persons whose work or proposed work, will involve regular contact with, or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in our care.Apply Now